Friday, October 21, 2011

Who Moved My Cheese, Part Four

I requested a list of the people who purchased cheese from the fundraiser.

I then cross-referenced it with the list of people who were in the office on the day of the heist because it makes sense that the cheese thief was both (a) present and (b) fond of cheese.

With my list of suspects neatly narrowed down, I said to someone who wasn't on the list - "I noticed that you didn't purchase any cheese?"

He said, 'I didn't purchase any cheese cause I knew you would...so I don't have to!'

Damn it.

He is right - that IS suspicious behavior, cause if you have your own cheese, why would you take mine??!

So now I'm watching closely the lot that didn't purchase cheese.


If only I could get my hands on a list of lactose-intolerant people in the office to cross-reference with the list of people who feel they don't have to purchase their own cheese, I would be well on my way to solving this crime once and for all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment