Friday, April 27, 2012

Pain Killer

I recently injured my thumb.

I have taken a baseball in the chin, but let me tell you - thumb pain is worse. I was on the verge of passing out! Which apparently is a common reaction to a thumb injury...I wouldn't have believed it before, but I believe that now.

Anyhow, many days later, the thumb was still painful, it was bruised and swollen, and well, it's just not the easiest thing to ice!!

I got to feeling sorry for myself, and I thought, "this is the worst injury possible!"

That is until someone pointed out to me that really the only way to treat this particular injury is by constantly hanging onto a cold beverage.


And by golly, it helped! I am now an advocate of the thumb injury - Best Injury Possible!!
Wait, how did I get home?! What day is it? Why is there a lamp shade on my head?! What? Thumb injury?! Who's got a thumb injury?



.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment